Victoria based British Columbia Freelance CopyWriter
NEED A WRITER?
Have you fallen behind on your website content?
Is your blog all but abandoned? It’s outdated? Let me rewrite it for you and watch your site stats improve. When you work with me you get clear, correct copy that is meticulously researched — delivered on time and within your budget — guaranteed.
Note: Most asked questions: “How much does it cost?”
I’m preparing a rate sheet which will be posted here.
“I write with humanity, warmth and accuracy.
If I can’t write it from the heart — I don’t write it.”
It costs nothing to discuss your writing needs—email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captivate your readers with website optimization
- Dynamic business email writing (campaigns or solo)
- Powerful headlines that grab attention
- Meticulously researched case studies that tell your story
- Got an interesting story? Article writing
- Informative newsletters. Keep your clients up-to-date
- I tell your story, your way. Ghostwriting. I write it like you tell it.
- Website editing proof reading and rewriting. Update your content
I’m a freelance writer with 21 years writing experience and 15 years as a hands-on small business owner and I’ll help you get the attention your business or cause deserves. It costs nothing to discuss your business needs with me.
Note: I will contact you ONLY at your request. I operate a legitimate freelance commercial writing business and do not annoy potential clients with unwanted emails.
“I treat your enquiry like it’s a 911 call!”
“Alastair Barnett is a skilled and highly creative copywriter. He also has a solid understanding of the best practices of copy strategy and structure.” Steve Slaunwhite, author The Everything Guide to Writing Copy
“Alastair: Both pieces are absolutely marvellous! I could not be more pleased. I’m astonished with your passion for this particular project and your personal style. Again my thanks for all your assistance. It is an honor to work with you.” Kamil Vrablik. Founder/Publisher: Luxury Homes